Friday 20 January 2012

sarang labah2 heh

Assalamualaikum peeps. :)

Where's the spider web where? *innocent-looking face trying to search for scary little spider* ok im just joking. it's sarcastically referring to my so called lonely blog which had been ignored for quite sometimes. i'm so sorry dear, i just could not entertain you because i have so many things to look after. alasan? student's life. Well i've just finished my midsem exams last week and my classes still go on as usual. no holiday for me except for this upcoming Chinese New Year. *happy face* but still i have to do my lab reports, bla bla bla. ok done with those boring subjects.

I just want to tell my current activities last few weeks. classes, shopping, hanging out with gfs. I feel so lucky to have girlfriends that are always there for me, through ups and downs. I do not think that I would be able to finish writing a dedication for them in just one day because what they had done was more than a thank you-appreciation. They deserve more than that. Here are some pics during those happy days hehe.



Last monday, we celebrated nani's 21st birthday at her house but it was a surprise party hehe. I was glad we managed to pull this off. thanks to my superb team, dayah and teha. and also to nani's mom and siblings.


Great moments are meant to be kept and stored in my special book of memories forever. :)
Thanks to my love for great presents.

And last but not least, don't worry be happy :D

p/s: why kena bayar rm13 utk dean's list award ceremony? i dowan huhu xD ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment