Sunday 20 November 2011

End of semester break, and HELLO to 2nd sem

Assalamualaikum peeps! :)

Before heading on to the purpose of the title written above, I just want to say that I'm happily wasting my time or should I say my last day of semester break, which is today, with an effort to write my third post. kaching! *dengar x?*  Well, literally I feel like having my own time machine so that I can travel back to the first day of my holiday. Isn't it fun? I can start all over again, which is of course spending most of my time with unproductive activities like daydreaming. heh. *ok ape aku merepek ni?*


Dush! Ok now back to normal. Yup. I'll be starting my new semester on Monday bebeh. I just can't believe it how fast time flies! In a split second, I'll have to prepare myself for the upcoming challenges in the 2nd sem, physically and mentally. Physically means that I need to take care of my own health as 'health is wealth' right?. And mentally, I need to control my emotions, not to stress out myself too much, and deal with all the negative vibes positively. *kental sangat ke awk tu cik kak oi* InsyaAllah, may Allah guides me throughout my journey.


Ok, insyaAllah xdela smpai jadi mcm dlm gambar tu hehe. My timetable can only be viewed by tomorrow morning. So I guess my first week won't be that hectic since lab will be starting on the 2nd week. So, this shout out is dedicated  to me: GOOD LUCK DEAR MYSELF AND ENJOY  YOUR SECOND SEM!!
*pathetic x?x kan..huhuhu*


So till the next post sayang! Wish me all the best.. :)

p/s: saya happy ayh belanja shopping smlm hihi
p/s: harap2 malaysia menang bola time final nnti aminnnnn

4 comments:

  1. all the best yin !! belajar molek2 *betul ke ni* hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe tenkiu awk..nanti balik belanja kita okeh hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. belajar sungguh2. stress2 kite lepak weekend okay bebeh :D muahmuah :p

    ReplyDelete