Wednesday 16 November 2011

Say Hi to ME!

Ok, Assalamualaikum peeps! :)  Since I'm still adjusting myself in the blogging world which I would say I've never thought of me, sitting in front of my laptop today, writing my first post in my own personal blog. I know i know.. I'm a newbie and please don't bully me okeh dearies.hehe. Since no one is going to ask me anything *of course la kan, does anyone know about my blog existence?heh* so I will ask myself. What inspire me to create my own blog?Or the perfect question would be why on this particular moment? *tetiba nk drama* Well..I don't exactly have a solid reason on why am i doing this. Maybe because I miss writing so badly. My three other besties have already involved in blogging for a few years! and I will always be the last one in the group to join this sort of thing. This is also applied to twitter. They are the one who encouraged me *sape lg korg la makcik * to create myself a twitter account. But it's quite a private account and I don't simply approve anybody to follow. *dlm tu byk harta karun*.

So, I just want to highlight some rules and regulations or basically my own personal rules.

  • No negative or insulting comments are allowed or I will remove your comments *dush
  • Everything that I post in this blog is from my own experience, thoughts that I wanna share, and it has nothing to do with any specific people unless stated.
  • MALAS. haha due to my 'malas' syndrome, I might not be regularly making a new post. This is due to my commitment as a degree student.
  • and last but not least, my rules are your rules babe.hehe.
lots of love,
yin


3 comments:

  1. hoyeah! yin dah ada blog..wink2..
    beselah tu..syndrome malas tu semua ada kot..hihi..
    happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tahniah yin !! lengkap sudah geng kita hihi

    ReplyDelete