Wednesday 4 April 2012

I don't wanna grow up.

Assalamualaikum peeps! :)

Well, according to my observation for the past few years..i am not growing any inches taller. sigh +,+. But that is not what i meant by growing up here. What i am trying to point out here is that lately, it seems that i cannot accept the fact that i cannot stop my aging process. Err please do not imagine any wrinkles paste on my face. haha.

Euuwwwww
I have this stupid insecurity that seems to bother me when i reach my birthday. You guys know what i mean right? to be more accurate, i'll be getting older. It just that i am still the same NUR FARIHIN living in the same body but having a soul of 16 years old girl. * eceh feeling muda gitu >,< * Because sometimes i feel like i do not resemble a 21 years old lady.  Since i've mentioned it, i'll be reaching my 21st birthday soon. So, an awkward feeling is circulating in my mind, telling me that 'oh no! getting older is not fun at all!'. Being an adult causes you to think  a lot..due to more responsibility, more planning (gatai nk kawen), stressing out about almost everything! heh, pengecut betul.haha.


Haish i know i know..nothing i could do to make it stop. But what i can do is to deal with it. I know that there are things which we could never change..no matter how hard we try..there are things we could not avoid. Getting older is a part of life. It is a process of growth and every living things will have to come to an end. Every introduction will eventually face a conclusion. Even though deep inside my heart, i just want to be that little girl with no worries and have a 'never care' attitude..but it will never be that way forever. I have to grow up. Never waste anything for something stupid.

But one thing for sure. I will always be my daddy's little girl. :) *kantoi la plak kan anak manja huhu* I always believe that i am forever young regardless how old i am! hehe.

Comel mcm budak2 x?hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment